CNR Biological Imaging Facility
- provides confocal, deconvolution and widefield fluorescence micrscopy, live-cell imaging, microtechnique, training in digital image processing and analysis. 381 Koshland Hall. Steven E. Ruzin, PhD., Director. 510.642.6602.
The Electron Microscope Lab
- Electron Microscope Lab
- An instruction and research unit of the College of Letters and Sciences, located in 26 Giannini Hall.
Plant Gene Expression Center
- A unique partnership between the Department of Plant & Microbial Biology and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Joint Genome Institute
- A Department of Energy institute devoted to advances in Bioenergy and Environmental Research.
Joint BioEnergy Institute
- A partnership between UC Berkeley, UC Davis, the Carnegie Institution for Science, the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and the Livermore National Laboratory that seeks to advance next-generation biofuel technology.
Energy Biosciences Institute
- A collaboration between UC Berkeley, the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and BP.
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Berkeley Lab is a member of the national laboratory system supported by the U.S. Department of Energy
through its Office of Science. It is managed by the University of California (UC) and is charged with conducting unclassified research across a wide range of scientific disciplines.
LBNL Earth Science Division
- The Earth Science Division conducts fundamental research in hydrogeology and reservoir engineering, geophysics and geomechanics, geochemistry, and microbial ecology.
California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences - QB3 - A collaboration between UC Berkeley, UC San Francisco and UC Santa Cruz.
Synthetic Biology Institute - synbio.berkeley.edu - Engineering new biological functions to meet society's needs.
Computational Biology - Center for Computational Biology - Supports interdisciplinary research and the intersection of computation and biology.
The Henry Wheeler Center for Emerging and Neglected Diseases - CEND - Devoted to global health.
CGRL - QB3 Computational Genomics Resource Laboratory in Koshland Hall on the UC Berkeley campus, supports research using computational biology.
QB3 Genomics Sequencing - QB3 Vincent J. Coates Genomics Sequencing Laboratory
QB3 Functional Genomics - QB3 Functional Genomics Laboratory
Research Centers at the College of Natural Resources